A11y woes

Hey,

As you probably know, I've been working on bringing the accessibility
guide up to date for GNOME 2.14.  To this end, I have a couple of
questions that someone might be able to help with...

1. Fonts
I've added a little about the "Fixed width font" and "Document font" so
far.  However, I don't really know what they're actually used for :( So,
are these descriptions even vaguely related to reality:
Document font: font to use for displaying documents.
Fixed Width font: font to use for editing documents.

If not, what the heck are each used for.  (sorry, I'm ignorant of fonts)

2. Overriding fonts.
Currently, there's a subsection about overriding fonts for gedit and
nautilus.  Since the nautilus section doesn't work any more (if it ever
did) , I'm planning on ripping out both sections and replacing them with
a section saying that some apps allow overriding of fonts with a list
that allow it and links to their respective manuals.

So far, I've got a list of:
gedit
gnome-terminal
epiphany
yelp

There are 2 questions.  First, are there other apps that allow different
fonts.  Second, where should I link yelp to?  (Cue flaming about yelp
manual...).  Is there a possibility of including a small section on this
in the user guide?

Thanks
Don