Updated Nautilus Section v2

Hey,

OK here is the updated Nautilus section again. I have completed much/all of what I set out to do. It needs another look over to check the new sections which I added are OK. For example;
* Searching
* Location bar
* List vs. Icon view
* Extending Nautilus
* etc

I have proof read and spell checked it but a fresh pair of eyes is always good. I have checked the section IDs and stuff are OK.

I have updated the search section, cleaned up a lot of the spatial vs browser stuff, updated the screenshots, and the stuff I said I would get done on the team (http://live.gnome.org/DocumentationProject/Team) wiki page, which includes;
* Select pattern
* Hidden files (please check the FIXME I left in there re: hidden files)
* moving windows
* General tidyupnessing (is that a word?)
* etc

As you may see I added some screenshots. While this creates a burden for I18N and L10N I feel that they are warranted. Here is a list of the screenshots
* naut_home_icon is a replacement of the old naut_home_launcher icon
* naut_emblem replaces and consolidates naut_sampleemblem*
* naut_search_results naut_refine_search and naut_saved_search demonstrate the new search stuff
* naut_button_bar naut_go_to_location and naut_search bar are new to show how the new search functionality and the new quick way to jumping to a location fit into the location bar
* naut_browser_mode and naut_spatial_mode replace naut_browser_window and naut computer_contents
* naut_spatial_view and naut_list_view are new

While there are visibly a lot more screenshots a few are used multiple times, e.g. naut_browser_mode to demonstrate icon view and browser mode. Obviously the final decision regarding if these new screenshots should be kept or not is up to be but I have tried hard to ensure that any screenshots I have introduced show something valuable.

Good luck looking over my changes!

John