Re: completed gataxx doc

--- Ryan Paul <gaerdin gmail com> wrote:

> I'm relieved to hear that my work passes the
> "nothing seriously wrong at
> first glance" test. Now that I know I'm not making
> any egregious
> mistakes, I'm confident enough to tackle more
> documentation.
>
> Should I pick another GNOME game and run with it?
> Are there other more
> urgent GDP tasks for which additional help is
> currently needed?

Do you prefer big rewrites like you've just done (or
bigger!) or small changes?
If you'd like to work on more games manuals, that's
fine, as they need work.

If you don't already have a bugzilla account, you can
create one, and add gnome-user-docs-maint gnome bugs
to the email addresses you watch (under Account ->
Email Preferences).
For existing ones, see
http://bugzilla.gnome.org/describeuser cgi?login=gnome-user-docs-maint gnome bugs
You'll get mail for any new documentation bugs --
that'll usually be small stuff, like a mistake that
needs fixing.

There's some more general stuff that needs doing here:
http://live.gnome.org/DocumentationProject/Tasks
but I'm not sure about some of the things listed there
-- eg, what's happening with the gparted
documentation? We've not heard from them in ages.

Add your name to
http://live.gnome.org/DocumentationProject/Team and
also what you're currently working on, so everyone has
a rough overall view of what's going on around here :)

Win tickets to the 2006 FIFA World Cup Germany with Yahoo! Messenger. http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/fifaworldcup_uk/