Re: Gnome Live Wiki Day (and other wiki-ish ideas)?

--- Matthew East <mdke ubuntu com> wrote:
> Or, just learn the Moin syntax, it's not too hard.

The problem isn't learning it. There are help pages on
the wiki that list all the syntax.
The problem is that it's simply harder to use.

For non-CamelCase page names, such as subpages with a
/ in them, ["Section/Page"] is a real PITA to type
compared to [[Section/Page]]. It's keyboard
acrobatics.

For lists, I'm gradually getting used to bouncing on
the spacebar to get levels of indentation. Still don't
like it much though.

> [:PageName:click me] is a nice way to do links in
> MoinMoin, in my
> opinion.

Handy tip, thanks.