Re: Epiphany-Extension Help file

On 3/29/06, Clytie Siddall <clytie riverland net au> wrote:

> <big_welcome>
> BIENVENUE, BAPTISTE !!
> </big_welcome>
>
> from a member of the equally-crazy Gnome-Vi team... ;)

Thanks,

For information, I finish a first step of the documentation of
epiphany-extensions. You can found an html export at
http://www.kinoa.info/GNOME/epiphany-extensions/help/
and the tarball of the docbok document at
http://www.kinoa.info/GNOME/epiphany-extensions/help/epiphany-extensions-help.tar.gz

The document is not totally finished, because I lack some information
about some extensions, and I was not able to contact the appropriate
maintainers, but I think around 80 % is done.

I would like to know if you can review this help file, in order to
ship a first version for GNOME 2.14.1

thanks

--
Baptiste Mille-Mathias