Re: Documentation for new modules for GNOME

On 11/22/06, Joachim Noreiko <jnoreiko yahoo com> wrote:
That an... interesting choice of folder name for the
applet manual.
Is there a particular reason why it can't go in the
same help/ folder, or in a subfolder of help/ ?
Alternatively, you could combine them. Dictionary has
both an app and a panel applet, and one manual
covering both.

I believe it was done that way because it was expedient.  I seem to
remember it also had to do with PACKAGE_NAME being used to launch the
seahorse manual and I was having trouble getting the appropriate file
to auto-launch.  Feel free to move stuff around if it will be easier
for those maintaining the documentation moving forward.  We will adapt
to the new way of doing things.

It's a good idea to set up a docs component in
bugzilla to keep docs bugs separate.

Done.

Is it ok for GDP team members to make commits to the
help sections of your CVS? Do you want us to handle
patches on docs?

I think commits to the help sections and handling docs patches should be fine.

Cheers,

Adam