Fwd: Ultrazilla -- work started

--- Olav Vitters <olav bkor dhs org> wrote:

> Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 18:52:25 +0200
>
> Have started working on Ultrazilla. People
> interested in the next
> version of GNOME Bugzilla:
> 1. Hang out in #bugs (and announce your presence)
> 2. Subscribe to bugzilla-devel-list (mail.gnome.org)

What would the docs team[*] want from a new version of
bugzilla?

OTOH:

* standard component name for documentation in all
applications
* a solution to the problem of micromodules, ie
modules that contain many small apps, each with its
own user manual
* some sort of automatic forwarding for bugs filed in
components that are only placeholders. Eg, nautilus
has a docs component (so users can easily file bugs)
but all bugs here should go to the user guide.

Any other ideas?

[*] I say 'docs team', but is there anyone left? My
last three emails to the list are still unanswered.

Try the all-new Yahoo! Mail. "The New Version is radically easier to use" ? The Wall Street Journal
http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html