How to add manual to yelp package

hello all

I have a user manual.I want to provide this to my users through yelp package ie whenever they click on help option the user manual provided by me should aslo be displayed.

I have downloaded source for yelp,scrollkeeper and gnome-doc-utils but unable to understand how to proceed.

My document is in pdf format.Do I need to convert it into docbook .If yes how to do that?

Can I get a url for solving my problem?

regards
nirupama

Here?s a new way to find what you're looking for - Yahoo! Answers