Unix Run System Administrator Needed Immediately for Shelton, CT!

Title: Unix Run System Administrator Needed Immediately for Shelton, CT!

Good afternoon, my name is April Rivers and I am the Director of Operations for True Solution Inc. in Dallas, Texas.  My client in Shelton, CT has a 1 year engagement opportunity for the following:

UNIX RUN SYstem Administrator: is a senior level team member responsible for day to day support of the Customers mid-range data center infrastructure. Must possess the desire to lead tasks, quickly troubleshoot and resolve probelms and provide recommendations for continually improving existing levels of operational excfellence.
Must be able to thrive in high pressure environment.

MANDATORY SKILLS:

Solaris 8, 9, 10
SF25K, V240, V440 T2000
SF 25K skills in building domains and OS Jumpstart, Liveupgrade, and flash install Veritas Foundation Suite Veritas Cluster Strong Oracle RAC skills

SOFT SKILLS:
Strong organizational skills
Ability to prioritize tasks
Goal oriented with desire to improve processes when necessary Excellent communication skills Strong People skills Self Starter Team Player

If you or anyone you know that may meet the requirements of this job description, please forward your resume immediately and give me a call.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards.

April Rivers
DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS