Re: Where has GDSG gone?

Hi :o)

On Thu, 2007-03-01 at 13:03 -0600, Clint Laskowski wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm not a member of this mail-list, but I'm looking for the "GNOME
> Documentation Style Guide". There is a link to it on the page at
> http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gdp/styleguide.html, but the link
> appears to be broken.

Indeed, our style guide is gone :-o The web team, who manages everything
on the GNOME website, has been informed, and I'm sure they're working
hard on solving this.

Thank you very much for the information !

> Does anyone know where I might find the current version of this
> document, ideally in PDF format?

I can find no direct mirror of our style guide document, so I would
recommend looking at it in the Internet Archive :
http://web.archive.org/web/20060517081258/http://developer.gnome.org/documents/style-guide/

If you really need a PDF copy, I may be able to hack one up for you, if
you ask nicely ;) Otherwise I believe PDF copies of all our documents
will be available when our new documentation website, library.gnome.org,
comes out.

Hope this helps !

Love, Karderio.