Docbook version

Hi,

I'm working on two docs at the moment (brasero, I'm updating it, and
empathy) and I need to use the 'class="extension"' attribute for
<filename> tag.

Right now it is suggested to use version 4.1.2 of Docbook DTD (at least
in the templates) [1], but xmllint (obviously) complains with that
attribute. Is it possibile to use a (little bit) more recent version
like 4.2? Or even 4.5?

Are there any contra-indications?

Cheers. :)

[1] http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gdp/templates.html

PS: the link "gnome-docu/gdp/templates" in the page above is broken.

--
Milo Casagrande <milo_casagrande yahoo it>