Updating the user guide for Gvfs

Hey, I know it may be a bit late already, but I thought I'd point out
that the user guide could use some updates for gvfs. Apologies if this
has already been done (I'm basing my observation off
gnome-user-docs-2.20.1).

- Working with files / Nautilus preferences should probably have a
section about the new "Media" tab.
- Working with files / Using Removable Media should be overhauled at
the same time - it is still talking about /etc/fstab entries

Feel free to ask questions, I'm sure Alex and David will happily
answer them, too.

Matthias