Re: Interested in contributing to Rhythmbox documentation

Hi Anthony,

On Thu, 2009-04-02 at 20:35 -0500, Anthony D. wrote:
> I'm interested in contributing to documentation for Rhythmbox,
> particularly writing and editing the user manual material. The help menu
> material (at least the English language version, the only language I
> speak) has both various grammar problems (including one noticeable
> double-negative) and looks to be outdated in a few parts. From what I
> can tell, nothing's been done on updating it in about three years.

Welcome! A couple of people are currently working on systematically
reviewing and updating the Rhythmbox manual. Please get in touch with
Ekaterina Potapova (egeomar mail ru) for some information on how you can
help out; I'm sure there's still plenty to be done.

Thanks,

Phil

--
Phil Bull