Re: Empathy account UI freeze break request

Hey,

in principle agree with Xavier that a patch of this size is something
to consider carefully at this point. And he has done a good job of
listing a number of things that should be fixed before merging the
branch (or after merging the branch, but before 2.28...).

But I think that in the case of empathy, it is probably the better
decision to push ahead and merge this branch, since it seems to
address a number of UI issues that have come up in earlier discussions
about empathy as the default im client in distributions.

So, I think my vote is a "+1 with trepidation".

Matthias