Re: Tetravex Help

Hi,

2009/12/22 Mario Blättermann <mariobl gnome org>:
> OK, just checked out from Git and processed with Shaun's Makefile. Nice,
> it just needs some extra formatting, but it seems to be complete enough
> to give users really the information they need.

it's not 100% complete, at least for me, there are a couple more
topics I would like to write down, like a small one on how to start
the game (which number to look at to choose the first piece to move,
something like that).

> A simple question: We have a legal.page, but its content disappear from
> the view. That's the same as in the Empathy manual, which is already
> released. Why? This could be better, have a look at my (still
> incomplete) documentation for Kupfer [1]. It's just an idea for
> displaying some legal notice and the program's license appropriately.

I'm not completely sure about providing the program license and the
help one in the same document (since they are also two different
licenses), but it's an interesting idea.
I'm more for: program's license with the program.

Anyway, I think we need to fix it or find a solution. Could be to have
a system wide document that gets linked, automagically or inserted in
the index page.

There's also to note that CC licenses don't need to be provided along
with the doc, just the URL to the online license (or the deed) is OK
to meet the license requirements.
Also, only the deed is translated, not the entire license.

Ciao.

--
Milo Casagrande <miloc gnome org>