Re: Proposal for a comments system

Hi!

Excerpts from Frederic Peters's message of Tue Apr 06 23:45:58 +0530 2010:
> In case you didn't look for it yet, the library.gnome.org source code
> is in the library-web module; don't hesitate to ask whenever you want,
> I'll be happy to answer.
I found the source code earlier but had a little trouble building it and
hosting it on my local machine to get started. I've used very simple static
site generators so I need to figure this one out.

I'll try again in the morning otherwise I'll poke you guys on IRC.

Thanks,
Anirudh
--
Senior Undergraduate Student, Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur
http://anirudhsanjeev.org

The Unix philosophy - Do one thing. Do it well.