Re: project hamster - added "tracking" page to help

Hi Toms,

On Mon, 2010-08-02 at 21:08 +0100, Toms wrote:
> Just added a page to hamster documentation[1] and thought that could
> give a shout before translators notice it.
>
> Please help me to make it better!
> Comments, feedback, edits, live edits - anything!

I just reviewed the new page and pushed some edits [1]. The page looked
good already - I just reworded a few sentences and added/removed some
markup to make things clearer, and made the examples more accessible for
non-technical users.

Let me know what you think.

Thanks,

Phil