migrating to gnome-doc-utils - help needed

Hi,

I'm working on migrating the documentation of pybliographer
(http://git.gnome.org/browse/pybliographer) to use gnome-doc-utils. I
have tried to follow the guide in the migration howto. Pybliographer
is a pure python program (using pygtk), the installation of the
package is rather simple. So I run 'gnome-doc-prepare' from autogen.sh
manually. Testing my 'migration changes' seem to work, but it would be
nice if somebody could check the source repo if everything is fine
before I push it to gnome git. At the moment the code can be found in
my personal github repo (pyblio-gdu branch of pyblio-1.2):
http://github.com/zkota/pyblio-1.2/tree/pyblio-gdu
The last commit contains all my changes.

Thank you!
Zoltan