Re: Tetravex help

I just pushed the new tetravex mallard-based help in gnome-git.
I updated also the Makefile.am, but please double check that
everything is really working as it should be.

There are two files that I didn't touch though:
- the omf file: that file has a GFDL license line, I don't really know
what we should do with that
- there is a topic.dat file in the C/ directory, I don't know what is
the purpose of that file, I left it there...

If there are any problems, you know where to find us! :-)

Ciao.

--
Milo Casagrande <miloc gnome org>