Empathy help

Hi,

I just pushed some updates to Empathy help. There is a new tiny topic
in the IRC section of the help, would be glad if somebody will give it
a read, and report if it's necessary to add something more to it. Is
really basic, just to tell people that now they have the /help command
for the supported IRC commands.

I also added some group links, but I don't understand if they really
work: I'm using g-d-u 0.19.3 with Yelp 2.28, do I need latest Yelp
too?

Ciao.

--
Milo Casagrande <miloc gnome org>