Re: 2010 Q2 Report

Hi Shaun,

On Tue, 2010-07-06 at 14:02 -0400, Shaun McCance wrote:
> Please let me know what you've done in April, May, and June
> for the second quarterly report for 2010.

Here's me:

      * Made the first commits to the new desktop help, with topics
        contributed by Cristopher Thomas
      * Worked on planning desktop help topics on file and folder
        handling
      * Committed to running a Mallard training programme for Ubuntu
        docs contributors
      * Reviewed and edited Mallard docs for evince and
        gnome-color-manager (unfinished)

Thanks,

Phil

--