Re: New desktop help topic stubs available

Hi Mario,

On Mon, 2010-11-01 at 21:30 +0100, Mario Blättermann wrote:
> I've just filled up one of the pages with real content
> (user-changepicture.page). New file and a screenshot
> are attached. Perhaps it would be an idea to let appear only the upper
> part of this window, because the other
> content isn't really applicable here. Or we create a
> user-changeproperties.page which covers all the user
> related things in this window, such as password, address, login
> picture and so on.

Great work, thanks! Has anyone sent you review comments for this topic
yet?

You're right, a cropped version of the screenshot would work better. A
topic explaining what the various fields are in this dialog sounds
sensible too; another important topic would be "What is the information
in About Me used for?"

Thanks again,

Phil

--