Re: Mallard for iPad?

Hi Mike,

On Thu, 2011-04-07 at 09:27 -0400, Michael Hill wrote:
> This would be good to have for reviewing docs on the bus ride to work.
>  A cursory search reveals Yelp means something different on iOS.  Will
> an XML reader be sufficient?

Sorry, I think the best you can probably do is generate HTML from the
Mallard .page files, copy that to the iPad and then read it in a web
browser. Of course, any old text editor will do if you just want to look
at the source.

> Alternatively, is anyone running GNOME 3 for Android yet?  gnome3.org
> looks great on my phone.

I don't think so... Does Android have openGL support? As far as I'm
aware you need it for GNOME Shell (but please correct me if I'm wrong).

Thanks,

Phil