Re: GNOME Sudoku Manual Copyright

On Wed, 2011-11-30 at 09:44 -0500, Tiffany Antopolski wrote:
> The manual is being rewritten using Mallard.  Chris Beiser, a
> google-code-in student worked on this.  He is including some material
> from the docbook version, which is why he requested a licence change.
> The new mallard docs will be available in 3.4.

Have the licenses of the translations been checked, and if translators
explicitly put them under GFDL have translators been contacted to also
double-license the translations, or put them "under the same license"?

Asking because I had the same problem (reusing some material from the
docbook verson) with the Evolution manual rewrite.

andre

--
mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed
http://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper | http://www.openismus.com