Keeping track of docs to be reviewed

Hi guys,

We have a number of new Mallard documents which need to be reviewed.
Normally, the author sends a message to this list and then we forget
about it. How should we keep track of documents that need to be
reviewed?

We could use the wiki at live.gnome.org, but I think we'd forget to
update that too. Perhaps we should use Bugzilla? In that case, where
would we file the bugs? Against the product whose documentation has
changed, or against gnome-user-docs/general? The idea would be to have a
definitive list of documents that need to be reviewed.

Thanks,

Phil