Re: Topic brainstorming transcription

On Thu, Jun 16, 2011 at 4:56 PM, Shaun McCance <shaunm gnome org> wrote:
Hi all,

I've attached some text files with transcriptions of the topic
brainstorming sessions at the OH sprint. They're very rough.
I'm just getting a raw data dump out there.

Thanks very much for taking care of this, Shaun.

I'll adopt Seahorse as something to get started with stubbing-out. I've created a project on Gitorious [0] under the Gnome Documentation project umbrella [1]. Let me know if there are any objections.

Jim

[0] https://gitorious.org/seahorse-help
[1] https://gitorious.org/+gnome-documentation