Re: My timeline for GNOME Women

Hi Aline,

On Mon, May 9, 2011 at 10:15 PM, Aline Bessa <alibezz gmail com> wrote:

> Suggestions are very welcome!

I just read your blog post regarding Debian... have you seen Raphaël
Hertzog's blog?  His latest mention (a summary, but he links his
earlier, in-depth posts) was here:

http://raphaelhertzog.com/2011/05/03/my-debian-activities-in-april-2011/

I won't tell you to switch distros like everyone else has, but after
many years of apt-get in Debian and Ubuntu, Phil showed me how easy it
was to run "zypper up."  Now I'm happily running Frederic Crozat's
GNOME 3 Live CD (installed), based on openSUSE.  (Sorry Phil.)  Thanks
also to Tiffany for the trick about starting GNOME Shell from an
Ubuntu console--now I have a laptop that will actually suspend!

Mike