Re: PYBridge

Hi Randy,

On Tue, Jan 10, 2012 at 11:33 AM, Randy Myers <r myers sbcglobal net> wrote:
I have installed the program using Ubuntu 10.4 LTS; however, when launching it nothing happens. How do I get the program to launch? I am learing how to use UBUNTU and trying my best to devoid windows. Thank you in advance for your support in this matter.
Thanks for your message. I'm glad you're trying to move away from using Windows. This isn't a support channel, though, this is a mailing list about writing documentation.

For Ubuntu support, I might recommend checking out either of these sites:

Ubuntu Forums: http://ubuntuforums.org/
Ask Ubuntu: http://askubuntu.com/

Regards,

Jim