Re: Handling bug reports on g-o-a user docs

> @rishi: Do you plan to write user documentation himself?
> @docs-team: Are there plans to write/maintain g-o-a documentation
> (either separate or as part of the gnome-user-docs)?

Two months ago I came to know that the documentation team was planning to
write or discussed user help for GOA during the Brno hackfest. If they are
interested in doing it, then I would let them do it. Else I can start writing
it.

> If there is agreement to have g-o-a user docs reports assigned
> automatically, rishi or I could create a Bugzilla component "docs" for
> the g-o-a product with gnome-user-docs-maint@ as its default assignee.

Having a "docs" component would be nice, even if I end up writing it.

Happy hacking,
Debarshi

--
K&R is like the Bible. The fervent read it from end to end, the religious
keep a copy.  -- Arjun Shankar