ui:expanded

I've moved ui:expanded out of experimental. It's spec'd here:

http://projectmallard.org/ui/1.0/ui_expanded.html

To change to non-experimental:

* Use the namespace xmlns:ui="http://projectmallard.org/ui/1.0/";
* Change the values "yes" and "no" to "true" and "false"

This change is in yelp-xsl 3.7.2.

Other UI features are still experimental, so be careful with just
unilaterally changing the namespace. Going forward, I recommend
using xmlns:uix for experimental UI features.

The experimental-namespace ui:expanded will work in 3.8, but will
issue a deprecation warning. It will be dropped entirely in 3.10.

If you really need your documents to work with different versions
of yelp-xsl, there is no harm using both experimental and standard
ui:expanded indefinitely.

--
Shaun