Re: Contributing to Gnome documentation

Hi Andre,

On 9 May 2014 00:07, Andre Bickford <abickford gmail com> wrote:
Hi all,

My wife and I are going to tag team on contributing to Gnome documentation.
I'm the Linux nerd and she's the writer so I think we'll make a good team.

I'm having a slight feeling of déjà vu here :)

Unless anyone tells me otherwise, I thought we'd start with one of the
beginner projects listed on this page:
https://wiki.gnome.org/DocumentationProject/Tasks/ApplicationHelp.
Specifically, I was thinking we'd work on the Tomboy Notes docs maintained
by Tiffany A and Sindhu S. If you have other higher priority (but still
beginner) projects you'd rather we focus our efforts on don't hesitate to
redirect us.

That's a very reasonable choice. Alternatively, we need to make some
updates to totem docs as the UI changed recently, and there's some
work left in gnome-photos, I think (which was a newly documented
project for the last release). Chances are that you'll need to jhbuild
the application, regardless of which one you go for. If you need a
jhbuild guide, see https://wiki.gnome.org/HowDoI/Jhbuild

Obviously we'll spend some time reviewing Mallard, status tracking, and
style guidelines.

Please let me know what information you need

Looking forward to working with you!

Just in case you didn't know, the next team meatup will be at Open
Help[1] next month, and the one after will be at GUADEC[2].

Cheers,
Andre

All the best,
Kat