Re: DX/Docs hackfest in Cambridge

On ons, 2014-11-26 at 09:36 +0000, Philip Withnall wrote:
I’ve created a wiki page for the DX hackfest, finalised on 25–29th
January 2015:

https://wiki.gnome.org/Hackfests/DeveloperExperience2015

Please add yourselves to the attendees list with estimated travel and
accommodation costs as soon as possible. Don’t book things until we’ve
heard back from the Board to see if we can get any sponsorship.

I added myself and an estimated flight cost. I don't know what the train
from stansted to cambridge costs though, and accomodation depends on
where we would stay. Maybe we can get better prices if we do a common
booking.