Re: New contributor

Hannie Dumoleyn:
Hello,

Hi Hannie!

I'm the main documentation writer for Tails [1], a live operating system
for privacy and anonymity based on Debian and GNOME.

[1]: https://tails.boum.org/

While translating, I noticed a few things I would like to discuss on
this list, hence my subscription today.

I would also like to contribute as a reviewer for the gnome-user-docs. I
am not yet familiar with the workflow, but I am an experienced user of git.

I will send seperate emails to this list about the things I would like
to discuss.

Unfortunately, I've seen almost no discussion happening on this list
since I subscribed years ago. I bet people working on the GNOME
documentation do this elsewhere (where?).