gnome-session-quit time

Hello Everyone,
I'm new here, it's my first post, so please excuse if I don't your internal netiquette. To be honest, I don't even know if I'm in the right place, but I decided to give it a shot.

I try to convince people to give Linux a try. I often install it on their computers and help them with basic configuration and adjustments. I seems to work really well with people totally new or uninterested/unconcerned in computers. They have an open mind and usually are not windows-biased in terms of user-experience. The fun part is that they ask question that literally blow my mind, the ones I would never think of. Like some time ago I got a question: If you click shutdown icon there's a popup saying the computer will shutdown automatically in 60 seconds. Can you decrease the time? ...I think to myself, yeah, that should be easy, there's probably a config file that regulates that. Well, there's not. I took me some time to find out that the program responsible for shutting down gnome is gnome-session-quit. I've read the man, but there's no config file or parameter to regulate that. I even downloaded the gnome source code but I can't find where this is set. Spoiler: it's not in the gnome-session-quit.c file :)

So where's the parameter to regulate the shutdown time? :)

It turned out to be a fun exercise :)

thanks in advance for your help