Docs status tracker

Hi all,

I put together a thing over the weekend to show the status of docs on
some web pages. My fellow old farts will probably remember I've done
this multiple times in the past. "But this time, I mean it!" I tried to
keep this super simple so it could be easily deployed.

Here's the code:
https://gitlab.gnome.org/shaunm/docstatus

It makes pages like this:
https://people.gnome.org/~shaunm/docstatus/gnome-3-34/gnome-help.html

Once it has git clones and just has to do updates, it takes less than a
minute to run. It would be cool to stick it on a server and run it
maybe hourly.

Patches welcome, of course. Comments without patches also welcome.

Thanks,
Shaun