Patience! :) Hehehe

> Bowie Poag wrote:
>
> > T h e  S t y l e  G u i d e  w i l l ,  a n d   m u s t   b e
> > t o t a l l y   o p e n   t o   p u b l i c  s c r u t i n y,  a t
> > e v e r y   s t e p   o f   i t s    d e v e l o p m e n t.
> >
> > P l e a s e   g e t   t h e   i d e a   o u t   o f   y o u r
> > h e a d   t h a t   I   w a n t   t h e   d e v e l o p m e n t
> > o f   t h i s   d o c u m e n t   t o   b e   a   s o l i t a r y
> > a n d   i s o l a t e d   e f f o r t.
>
> for every day that goes by that we don't get to see the style guide, his
> point stands, you know.

Patience, darrrrlin' .. :) In order to do it right, we cant rush into
things. You'll be pleased to know that developement is going to escalate
rapidly following the Conference. Once the proposals and ideas are
aired publically, for everyone to chew on, we can ALL get a better
sense of the importance of this document. Think you can wait 48 hours? ;)

> i'm glad you're working on it. please spend less time answering posts
> like this (some of which i suspect are trolls anyway) and more time
> writing the style guide so we can see it. :) i'm very curious to see
> which of my little rants have gained credibility with the rational
> thinkers of the group. :)

Working feverishly on it, yes. However, everyone's concerns need to be
addressed, if I'm to convince people that i'm not some raving lunatic hell
bent on world domination, starting with the Style Guide. :)

And..dont worry. What you've said HAS been specifically taken into
consideration. Your comments to the mailing list have been few, but
thought-provoking to say the least. :) Spent a good 20 minutes
scratching my chin about one of your posts the other night. I love stuff
like that. :)

> safety
> deserve neither liberty nor safety." --Benjamin Franklin

Amen.:)

Bowie