Re: The Help Menu

Dan Kaminsky <effugas@best.com> wrote:
> >because back two weeks when we had the discussion first time, it was agreed
> >by most people that "Program" is a tad too long.
>
> "Program" isn't much longer than "Format" or "Compose", and abbreviations
> are REALLY REALLY bad

I got your argument. :)

it's still a fact that during the first round of that discussion, several
people considered "Program" too long. that's why I shortened it. I did
notice yours and bowies comments on that. can we stop drowning out everyone
else now and wait for other people to say something?

--
The universe does not have laws -- it has habits, and habits can be broken.