Re: Tooltips

* "Dan \"Effugas\" Kaminsky" <effugas@best.com

| Usability wise, I don't like the present tooltip system.  Please explain to
| me why the above is *bad*.  (Oh, I want to know more about left justify.
| Now I must go to a menu and type "left justify"...wish I could type an
| icon...)

No I didn't say it was bad :) But if we want to do this it would have
to be done with the GTK libs and I am not sure those people will do
that at the moment.

But I feel we should try to limit the number of different discussions
in here at the moment so that we can move on. Now I feel that there
are too many loose ends. If we could first finish the menu system
discussion and then move on to the next section it would be ever so
much easier to follow all the postings here for one with very little
time at the moment. Of course I'm not saying that people should come
up with new ideas.

On the other hand we do not need to include _everything_ in the v2.0
SG:) We can also save some for 3.0

--
Preben Randhol                    | Affliction is enamoured of thy parts,
Tlf    73940929/(735)94076 [arb]  | And thou art wedded to calamity.