Re: About the WM discussion

On Tue, 17 Feb 1998, Nathan Carl Summers wrote:

> On Sun, 15 Feb 1998, George wrote:
>
> > also I don't see a decor hint for a close button ... this would help in
> > certain situations where closing the window might leave the app hanging
> > or in some strange state ...
>
> Closing a window should never leave a well-written app in an inconsistant
> state.

And in any case, it is the application that handles the delete_event
caused by the close button, so it can decide for itself.

-- Elliot					http://www.redhat.com/
"The obvious mathematical breakthrough would be development of an easy way
to factor large prime numbers." -- Bill Gates from "The Road Ahead," p. 265.