Re: Print

"Ben 'The Con Man' Kahn" <xkahn@cybersites.com> writes:

> On 9 Jul 1998, Peter Bortas wrote:
>
> > Preben Randhol <randhol@dusken4.samfundet.ntnu.no> writes:
> >
> > > Should print go in the File (or Document menu) or the Gnome (main)
> > > menu?
> >
> > Please, "Application", "App" or something. Not "Gnome". I mean, Isn't
> > having a "Gnome:Quit" just a tad bit confusing for the user? Gnome has
> > nothing to do with the leftmost menu.

> 	Ahhh...  But what if it's a gnome icon?  Then it isn't confusing
> at all.  (It'll look like the mac.)

Actually, not making it a normal menu entry would confuse the user
immensely. I know it took me a while to figure out that on the Mac when
I first used one some years ago.

It would be a very good way of saving space when you are accustomed to
Gnome though. I guess an option would be in order. :-)

--
Peter Bortas                   http://peter.bortas.org
Idonex AB                      http://www.idonex.com