Re: To answer your question about the upcoming Style-Guide...

George <jirka@5z.com> wrote:

> it already is implemented ... I can't see why people call it the start
> menu though ..
because of the striking resemblance. as I said, I DID put a couple of people
who never saw gnome before in front of it. they INSTANTLY started to treat
the gnome-menu or whatever you want to call it as the gnome-incarnation of
the start-menu. that's why I opt so strongly to split it up and make clear
to the user that we are NOT copying the worst-ever (imho) interface.

--
The universe does not have laws -- it has habits, and habits can be broken.