Re: To answer your question about the upcoming Style-Guide...

On Mon, 27 Jul 1998, John R Sheets wrote:

> Tom Vogt wrote:
> >
> > I stripped this:
> > > perhaps even a stripped-down, more immediate version
> > > of the full System menu.
> >
> > because I don't think we should do this. for consistency reasons. system
> > stuff should be in the systems menu if we have one.
>
> I agree completely.  That one was sort of a half-baked thought
> anyway...
>
> John

	Correct me if I'm wrong, but the discussion on the menu sounds
like EXACTLY the same problem that CSS solve in HTML.  The sys-admin sets
the base level style sheet, and then there are application style sheets,
and user style sheets, etc.  Is this completely crazy?

						-Ben

Benjamin Kahn                        /,`.-'`'   -,  ;-;;'
(212) 924 - 2220                    |,4-  ) )-,_ ) /\
          Meet Linux: Forrest Gump as an operating system.