Re: Style Guide suggestion

Maciej Stachowiak wrote:

> Personal selfish problem:
>
> Toolbars with text and pictures really annoy me, I want the option to
> set them to pictures only (it takes up too much space with the text
> for my liking, and I can read the tooltips if it;s not obvious what
> the buttons do). Other people probably like the text only version.

strongly agreed. there should also be an option for
pictures-only-with-"tooltips," imo.

> (It should probably also be specified where the "Preferences..." menu
> item goes, but I have no strong opinion on that except that the "File"
> menu is a bad place).

this should, of course, be in the "edit" menu. ("edit... preferences"
makes a complete sentence that gives your computer a clear, definite
command.)

--
"Whoever saves one life saves the whole world in time." --Talmud