Re: Style Guide suggestion

>I would suggest this to be a gnome wide setting, so every app would behave
>as you like by only setting one option. Of course there would still be
>per app settings if someone decides to use the app, but not use gnome, but
>if there's gnome, the apps would just stick with the gnome-wide setting

Better a "set system wide default" (user wide too, so every user
reconfigures his defaults) with "change config of this app", no?

In other words: app searchs for its config, if not found searchs for user
defaults, if not found searchs for system defaults, if not found uses the
hardcoded defaults.

GSR