Re: levels of compliance

"sungod" == sungod  <as387@yfn.ysu.edu> writes:

sungod> of course, if you go ahead and make those changes on your own
sungod> while we're hammering away at real content i don't see a
sungod> problem with it. i'd like to hear from anybody who still sees
sungod> the value of five-level stratification.

I think the standard terms ("MUST", "MUST NOT", "REQUIRED", "SHALL",
"SHALL NOT", "SHOULD", "SHOULD NOT", "RECOMMENDED", "MAY", and
"OPTIONAL") defined in RFC 2119 should be adequate for the purpose of
this style guide.