Re: panel menu functionality...

Ben FrantzDale wrote:

> [...]

That's what I'm saying -- although you can right-click to edit the
launcher's properties, a feature that i like, i'd also like to be able
to move/arrange/reorder the menu items just by dragging them around. i
am always editing my menus, as apps come and go for me, and it is
frustrating sometimes to be forced to start up a menu editing app just
to change the *order* of my menu items.. it's not a problem that will
kill me, but I think it would be convenient. If it's a usability problem
for extreme newbies, then have it turned off by default, and let me turn
it on if I so choose..

Glenn Arndt