Re: trouble with the new menu panel

I was actually thinking about the gnome top menu.  Yes espessalywhen you
chuck a task bar anda a whole bunch of applets on it.  I really do like it.
Thbough you can't make it too big (vertically) else it starts to look ikky.

Anyway I do have something to add, dockable menu bars and tool bars.
They are there but very few users actually use them.  I think it would
be a nice feature that you could configure your desktop to
automatically take those dockable menus, toolbars (or copy them instead
of move them) from whatever app you have focused at the moment and
put them on , or under the menu bar.  And to do this without screwing up
the window focuses. (a tricky ask for from the GTK widget set i know.)

anyway just an idea.