Re: Beyond Nautilus 1.0

Jeff Waugh wrote:

> Nautilus is heavily modular. Don't like a component's behaviour? Remove it.
> Simple as that.

I just hope that it doesn't ship with all that unecessary bloat turned
on by default. I don't want to have to download a pile of crap I never
intend to use just because I choose to use Gnome (assuming they will use
Nautilus, which I pray they won't - I've never seen a better argument in
favour of switching to KDE or XFCE).

> "Linux got where it is today by..." is getting a similar ring to it as "In
> Hitler's Germany..." ;)

Sieg Heil