Re: User interface suggestions

On Tue, Oct 03, 2000 at 01:39:32PM +0100, Calum Benson wrote:
> Having "yes" and "no" buttons on message boxes is generally a bad idea
> anyway, especially one as complex as this.

ObGripe: Today I discovered that, in the Gnome 1.2 logout box,
although "Yes" has the box around it indicating "default", the Enter
key actually triggers "Help". :P

Is there already a bug on this filed somewhere? More interestingly, if
not, should I file it at bugs helixcode, bugs redhat, or
bugs gnome, considering I use all three?

--