Re: VERY cool UI fix (long but hopefully interesting)

>Somebody mentioned using an active focus timeout to give the user time
>to move onto an applet before the focus changed. That's a good idea.
>It could be combined with sloppy-focus-follows-mouse (where the focus
>only changes if the mouse moves someplace where the focus is useful) and
>a focus-follows-mouse that activates the timer when the mouse stops
>moving.

>- Ken

With click-for-focus remember to disable the timer as it is unnecessary.

The logic is otherwise something like reset the timer when an application
gets focus (enter window event), then install the menubar when the timer
goes off *if* the window still has focus. If not the process dies off.

Note that this don't use the leave event which is broken on a lot of
X-servers.

Don't try to detect when the pointing device stops moving, this is an
error as I see it. At least it leads to a lot of unnecessary problems.

John Blad